ALMiG Screw Compressors
ALMiG Combi Series
The ALMiG COMBI Series is an intelligently designed rotary screw air compressor package. This package includes the rotary screw compressor, main drive motor, air and oil system, filters, oil cooler, cooling fan and controls for up to 190 PSI(g). All ALMiG's rotary screw compressors are designed to maintain full compressor output during continuous operation without affecting the compressor life.
The ALMiG COMBI Series also features a fully enclosed cabinet that assists in keeping noise generation down to a minimum. This also allows the COMBI Series to have minimal space requirements. Within the single housing you will find a compressor, receiver (including conductor), cold dryer, and pre- and after-filter. The COMBI Series is perfect for situations where installations occur at the location you need the compressed air thus saving on the high cost for compressed air piping. The compact size also benefits you in being able to easily move the equipment if need be. The COMBI Series is light and compact enough for the entire system to be moved by a forklift. Save time, save money, and get a quality product with the ALMiG COMBI Series of rotary screw air compressors.
|General technical information
- Separation system multi-stage spin-on air/oil separator filter system. ASME and CRN approved air/oil separator reservoir tank with safety valve and oil level sight glass. Easy oil drain ball valve with pre installed tubing
- Air Control state of the art electronic microcontroller "Air Control I or Air Control Mini" certified with a UL and C-UL listed electrical cabinet. Integrated transformer and Y -Delta starter.
- Drive system V-belt system + easy tension system
- Air end The rotary screw compressor element is where the air is compressed to your desired network pressure and contains:
- German engineered high efficiency male and female rotor design
- Oil injection during the compression stage for lubrication, sealing and cooling
- State of the art air/oil temperature sensor at discharge of compressor element
- High eff. motor meeting NEMA premium requirements
- Foot / Flange mounted motor frame
- TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) to protect the motor from dust and dirt entering giving longer life.
- Motor speed: 3600 RPM
- Tri voltage 208v / 230v / 460v, or 3/60/575v / 3/60/200v
- Special coating for corrosion protection